- Product Profile
- Size and Package
- Performance and Features
- How to use
Si-Mn-Zr inoculant contains zirconium, aluminum, calcium and other alloy elements that are easily combined with sulfur and oxygen, and the combination of these elements makes it more powerful in inoculation effect than traditional inoculants. The inoculant is particularly suitable for the large-scale use of scrap steel of gray cast iron and ductile cast iron, enhance the control of graphite morphology and reduce chill to optimize the mechanical properties of castings.
Size and Package
1MT big bag
size and packaging of the above products can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Performance and Features
● It can significantly reduce the chilling tendency, and lower the relative hardness, improve machinability;
● Strong anti-recession ability, preventing inoculation recession and spheroidization recession;
● It can improve section uniformity and reduce shrinkage tendency;
● Stable chemical composition, uniform processing size, small deviation of composition and quality;
● Low melting point (near 1300℃), easy to be absorbed during inoculation.
Improve processing performance
Strong resistance to decline
Uniform processing granularity
Melting point is lower than 1300°
How to use
The Zr nitride, Zr oxide, Zr sulfide formed by the SiMnZr inoculant in the molten iron of the electric furnace have created a long-term stable graphite core for the precipitation and growth of graphite, and established a stable incubation foundation for the second inoculation. Even in the automatic casting machine, the heat preservation time is longer, and it still has a good inoculation effect.
SiMnZr inoculant contains about 2% manganese, which reduces the melting point of the inoculant and improves the absorption rate of the inoculant. Because the Zr and nitrogen in the SiMnZr inoculant can form stable Zr nitride, it can effectively eliminate the nitrogen defects caused by the use of the carburant in the molten iron of the electric furnace.